2014/05/06


This nasty bastard and his friends attacked me on the hanging bridge over the ganga. No way to defense myself with a bag of fruits in the one hand and popcorn in the other.

Indian cuisine. It´s all about dal.

A Sadhu smoking the chillum in Haridwar ... all day loong.

Cruis´n. Himachal Pradesh provides surprisingly less traffic and occasionally good roads.
Finally real mountains again. Manali is the gate to the Himalayas and a hub for all kind of outdoor adventures as well.
Locals washing their laundry and themselves at the hotsprings in Vashist.

Since I figured out that the guys from Yeti Adventures provide decent equipment I went on a backcountry skiing trip together with Kai, Sarah, Tim & Emily. It´s probably been the most luxurious winter camping I´ve ever done.































I did´nt expect myself skiing in this season at all, specially not in India. Thus descending Kothi Peak by ski was a delayed birthday present for me. Pure pleasure, thanks.